Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information: Shipskart collects, uses, stores and processes your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable
law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with any function or activity of each of Shipskart entities. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information
so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Shipskart entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information: You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Shipskart may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various
Shipskart entities and to banks and financial institutions for one or more of the purposes or as may be required by applicable law. Shipskart may share statistical data and other details (other than Your Personal Information)
without your express or implied consent to facilitate various programs or initiatives launched by Shipskart / Govt. of India, its affiliates, State Govt., from time to time. Shipskart may also share Personal Information if
Shipskart believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various
terms and conditions or our policies. We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement
or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. You further agree that such disclosure, sharing
and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Links to third party websites: Links to third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or
associated with, Shipskart unless expressly specified on the Website. Shipskart is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any third party website. Accordingly, Shipskart does not make
/ data available on such third party websites. The inclusion or exclusion does not imply any endorsement by Shipskart of the third party websites, the website’s provider, or the information on the website. The information provided
Security & Retention: The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Shipskart strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized
alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Shipskart adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security
measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Shipskart stores your Personal Information. Each of the Shipskart entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws
for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Shipskart
entities from any claim of damages under contract. If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security
standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Shipskart may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter-alia provides
for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, Shipskart is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive
Your Personal Information. Shipskart is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third
party websites are provided on the Website). Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Shipskart shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss,
damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Shipskart and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion,
acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes,
breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Shipskart), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity. While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate
steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance
regarding the security of Your Personal Information. You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information
will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opt out: You agree and acknowledge that you are providing Your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Shipskart to collect Your Personal Information. In such case, you
should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Shipskart entities nor shall contact any of Shipskart entities. You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Shipskart
would retain your previous Personal Information in its records.
and conditions or polices of any Shipskart entity, please contact Shipskart Help Desk/Call centre or Shipskart entity as per details provided on Shipskart website
- The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our" individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of Shipskart and the terms "You"/"Your"/ "Yourself" refer to the users.
- By providing us your Information or by making use of the facilities provided by the Shipskart website/Portal, You hereby consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of any or all of Your Personal Information
or any other person.
- Information collected and storage of such Information: The Information (which shall also Include data) provided by You to Shipskart or collected from You by Shipskart may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal
- Personal Information: Personal Information is Information collected that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. The Shipskart portal and apps based on this portal does not automatically capture any specific
personal information from you without your consent unless you yourself provide such information in the course of your activities on Shipskart for transaction of specific activities on Shipskart. We do not sell
any personally identifiable information volunteered on the Shipskart to any third party (public/private).
- Non-Personal Information: Shipskart may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website/App when you visit and/or use the Website/App. Such information may be stored in server
logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Shipskart to identify you personally. We gather certain information about the user, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating
system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected
or the department wants such information for any specific queries.
- You hereby accept and represent to Shipskart that:
- The Information you provide to Shipskart from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information
- Your providing the Information to Shipskart and Shipskart’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter
documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Shipskart and each of Shipskart entities shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Information that you or any other user provide to Shipskart. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Shipskart and each
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but
under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards
to safeguard your information or data.
- When you use the Website and/or the Services you specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that :
- belongs to another person and to which the you does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating
or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents
investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Shipskart server, or to any of the Services offered on or through
the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You
may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Website, to its source;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated
or linked sites;
- use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Shipskart
or other third parties;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Shipskart and that Shipskart collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Shipskarts information & security practices and policies; and
- Shipskarts policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties